Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Quebec why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in Quebec where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Quebec….so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are 119
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Quebec
- Waterparks in Quebec
- Zoos in Quebec
- Tours in Quebec
- Indoor Play in Quebec
- Museums in Quebec
- National Parks / Natural World in Quebec
- Things to do for Active Kids in Quebec
- Historical Attractions in Quebec
- Transport Attractions in Quebec
- RV/Campsite in Quebec
- Skiing in Quebec
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Quebec
- Caves and Mines in Quebec
- Arts and Crafts in Quebec