New Brunswick has so much history, and so much incredible nature to explore, you can easily go every day experiencing something NEW! (After all you can’t spell New Brunswick without n…well, you get it!)
A museum where you can take part in fishing camping for kids – just like at the Atlantic Salmon Museum? That’s new! Hand’s on science fun whilst at an aquarium (like Huntsman Marine Science Center) – that’s new!
Creepy and spooky after dark haunted tours (like with Calithumpians Haunted Hikes?) That’s BOO! Sorry – that’s new! Exploring bogs, marshes, rivers and lagoons? (Like in Kouchibouguac National Park?) That’s new!
Exploring towering cliffs, tumbling waterfalls AND the highest tides in the WORLD (Like with Fundy Trail Parkway?) That’s new! (And pretty awesome!)
Discovering the fascinating Acadian history with Village Historique Acadien? That’s new!
There are so many things to do with kids in New Brunswick, you will always find something new!
There are so many fun things to do in Prince William with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 22
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Prince William
- Waterparks in Prince William
- Zoos in Prince William
- Tours in Prince William
- Indoor Play in Prince William
- Museums in Prince William
- National Parks / Natural World in Prince William
- Things to do for Active Kids in Prince William
- Historical Attractions in Prince William
- Transport Attractions in Prince William
- RV/Campsite in Prince William
- Skiing in Prince William
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Prince William
- Caves and Mines in Prince William
- Arts and Crafts in Prince William