“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Pond Inlet, Nunavut there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing Nunavut city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Pond Inlet, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Pond Inlet!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Pond Inlet with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 1
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pond Inlet
- Waterparks in Pond Inlet
- Zoos in Pond Inlet
- Tours in Pond Inlet
- Indoor Play in Pond Inlet
- Museums in Pond Inlet
- National Parks / Natural World in Pond Inlet
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pond Inlet
- Historical Attractions in Pond Inlet
- Transport Attractions in Pond Inlet
- RV/Campsite in Pond Inlet
- Skiing in Pond Inlet
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pond Inlet
- Caves and Mines in Pond Inlet
- Arts and Crafts in Pond Inlet