If you want to give kids an adventure that few ever get to experience in their life, then get out there and head to Nunavut.
It’s one of the most remote areas in the world, but one of the most incredible! It’s an area where kids can experience fascinating cultures, untouched wilderness, and incredible wildlife.
The wilderness will really give you the most rewarding adventures. There are national parks with sweeping glaciers, such as Wood Buffalo - one of the largest national parks in the world.
Sirmilik National Park has fun activities like boating and camping, and Ukkusiksalik National Park has cliffs, coast and tundra to explore, and also over 500 archaeological sites!
You can contact companies such as Arctic Kingdom which offer guided and tailored expeditions for incredible activities like fishing and dog sledding! The area is also a great cultural insight for kids into the Inuit way of life.
You may not be able to pronounce some of the place names, but you will sure to come away with having been to one of the most special places to visit with kids!
There are so many fun things to do in Pond Inlet with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 1
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pond Inlet
- Waterparks in Pond Inlet
- Zoos in Pond Inlet
- Tours in Pond Inlet
- Indoor Play in Pond Inlet
- Museums in Pond Inlet
- National Parks / Natural World in Pond Inlet
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pond Inlet
- Historical Attractions in Pond Inlet
- Transport Attractions in Pond Inlet
- RV/Campsite in Pond Inlet
- Skiing in Pond Inlet
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pond Inlet
- Caves and Mines in Pond Inlet
- Arts and Crafts in Pond Inlet