If you know your kids will love Canada’s most culturally AND physically diverse region, then British Columbia is the place to be! Kids will just love exploring the mountains, lakes, cities…and all the fun in between!
Did you think B.C was an amusement park mecca? Just head to attractions such as the mysterious Enchanted Forest, and the very younger kid friendly Playland Amusement Park.
As for animals, not only is there Greater Vancouver Zoo, but also very cool and unique attractions like Honeyland Canada where kids can explore the world of bees, or the Capilano Salmon Hatchery which has well…salmon!
BC has an amazing coastline, so get out onto the water! Prince of Whales Watching and Harbor Air Seaplanes are just some of the amazing trips to be had. The province is also home to AMAZING museums – from the history Burnaby Village Museum, to the very smooth Royal London Wax Museum! Art, history, culture, transport….take your pick!
And of course, it’s BC – the GREAT outdoors! Glacier National Park, Kootenay National Park…helicopters, skiing, hiking, climbing, kakaying…so many things to do with kids!
There are so many fun things to do in Pitt Meadows with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 151
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pitt Meadows
- Waterparks in Pitt Meadows
- Zoos in Pitt Meadows
- Tours in Pitt Meadows
- Indoor Play in Pitt Meadows
- Museums in Pitt Meadows
- National Parks / Natural World in Pitt Meadows
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pitt Meadows
- Historical Attractions in Pitt Meadows
- Transport Attractions in Pitt Meadows
- RV/Campsite in Pitt Meadows
- Skiing in Pitt Meadows
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pitt Meadows
- Caves and Mines in Pitt Meadows
- Arts and Crafts in Pitt Meadows