It’s Indoor Play time in Peterborough, Ontario!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this Ontario city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Peterborough is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Peterborough with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 173
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Peterborough
- Waterparks in Peterborough
- Zoos in Peterborough
- Tours in Peterborough
- Indoor Play in Peterborough
- Museums in Peterborough
- National Parks / Natural World in Peterborough
- Things to do for Active Kids in Peterborough
- Historical Attractions in Peterborough
- Transport Attractions in Peterborough
- RV/Campsite in Peterborough
- Skiing in Peterborough
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Peterborough
- Caves and Mines in Peterborough
- Arts and Crafts in Peterborough