Trains, planes and automobiles in Nunavut for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Nunavut!
Nunavut has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Nunavut!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo…off we go!
There are 10
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Nunavut
- Waterparks in Nunavut
- Zoos in Nunavut
- Tours in Nunavut
- Indoor Play in Nunavut
- Museums in Nunavut
- National Parks / Natural World in Nunavut
- Things to do for Active Kids in Nunavut
- Historical Attractions in Nunavut
- Transport Attractions in Nunavut
- RV/Campsite in Nunavut
- Skiing in Nunavut
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Nunavut
- Caves and Mines in Nunavut
- Arts and Crafts in Nunavut