Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Nunavut why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in Nunavut where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Nunavut….so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are 10
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Nunavut
- Waterparks in Nunavut
- Zoos in Nunavut
- Tours in Nunavut
- Indoor Play in Nunavut
- Museums in Nunavut
- National Parks / Natural World in Nunavut
- Things to do for Active Kids in Nunavut
- Historical Attractions in Nunavut
- Transport Attractions in Nunavut
- RV/Campsite in Nunavut
- Skiing in Nunavut
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Nunavut
- Caves and Mines in Nunavut
- Arts and Crafts in Nunavut