Campings is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to Nova Scotia, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Nova Scotia is a great place to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Nova Scotia for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are 39
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Nova Scotia
- Waterparks in Nova Scotia
- Zoos in Nova Scotia
- Tours in Nova Scotia
- Indoor Play in Nova Scotia
- Museums in Nova Scotia
- National Parks / Natural World in Nova Scotia
- Things to do for Active Kids in Nova Scotia
- Historical Attractions in Nova Scotia
- Transport Attractions in Nova Scotia
- RV/Campsite in Nova Scotia
- Skiing in Nova Scotia
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Nova Scotia
- Caves and Mines in Nova Scotia
- Arts and Crafts in Nova Scotia