The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Nova Scotia has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in Nova Scotia offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
The state of Nova Scotia itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are 39
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Nova Scotia
- Waterparks in Nova Scotia
- Zoos in Nova Scotia
- Tours in Nova Scotia
- Indoor Play in Nova Scotia
- Museums in Nova Scotia
- National Parks / Natural World in Nova Scotia
- Things to do for Active Kids in Nova Scotia
- Historical Attractions in Nova Scotia
- Transport Attractions in Nova Scotia
- RV/Campsite in Nova Scotia
- Skiing in Nova Scotia
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Nova Scotia
- Caves and Mines in Nova Scotia
- Arts and Crafts in Nova Scotia