You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Nova Scotia!)
Nova Scotia is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in Nova Scotia that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Nova Scotia’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Nova Scotia when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are 39
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Nova Scotia
- Waterparks in Nova Scotia
- Zoos in Nova Scotia
- Tours in Nova Scotia
- Indoor Play in Nova Scotia
- Museums in Nova Scotia
- National Parks / Natural World in Nova Scotia
- Things to do for Active Kids in Nova Scotia
- Historical Attractions in Nova Scotia
- Transport Attractions in Nova Scotia
- RV/Campsite in Nova Scotia
- Skiing in Nova Scotia
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Nova Scotia
- Caves and Mines in Nova Scotia
- Arts and Crafts in Nova Scotia