Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Nova Scotia, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in Nova Scotia, you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Nova Scotia…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are 39
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Nova Scotia
- Waterparks in Nova Scotia
- Zoos in Nova Scotia
- Tours in Nova Scotia
- Indoor Play in Nova Scotia
- Museums in Nova Scotia
- National Parks / Natural World in Nova Scotia
- Things to do for Active Kids in Nova Scotia
- Historical Attractions in Nova Scotia
- Transport Attractions in Nova Scotia
- RV/Campsite in Nova Scotia
- Skiing in Nova Scotia
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Nova Scotia
- Caves and Mines in Nova Scotia
- Arts and Crafts in Nova Scotia