It’s animal time in Newfoundland, and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Newfoundland because Newfoundland has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are 23
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Newfoundland
- Waterparks in Newfoundland
- Zoos in Newfoundland
- Tours in Newfoundland
- Indoor Play in Newfoundland
- Museums in Newfoundland
- National Parks / Natural World in Newfoundland
- Things to do for Active Kids in Newfoundland
- Historical Attractions in Newfoundland
- Transport Attractions in Newfoundland
- RV/Campsite in Newfoundland
- Skiing in Newfoundland
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Newfoundland
- Caves and Mines in Newfoundland
- Arts and Crafts in Newfoundland