Campings is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to Newfoundland, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Newfoundland is a great place to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Newfoundland for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are 23
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Newfoundland
- Waterparks in Newfoundland
- Zoos in Newfoundland
- Tours in Newfoundland
- Indoor Play in Newfoundland
- Museums in Newfoundland
- National Parks / Natural World in Newfoundland
- Things to do for Active Kids in Newfoundland
- Historical Attractions in Newfoundland
- Transport Attractions in Newfoundland
- RV/Campsite in Newfoundland
- Skiing in Newfoundland
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Newfoundland
- Caves and Mines in Newfoundland
- Arts and Crafts in Newfoundland