You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Newfoundland!)
Newfoundland is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in Newfoundland that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Newfoundland’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Newfoundland when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are 23
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Newfoundland
- Waterparks in Newfoundland
- Zoos in Newfoundland
- Tours in Newfoundland
- Indoor Play in Newfoundland
- Museums in Newfoundland
- National Parks / Natural World in Newfoundland
- Things to do for Active Kids in Newfoundland
- Historical Attractions in Newfoundland
- Transport Attractions in Newfoundland
- RV/Campsite in Newfoundland
- Skiing in Newfoundland
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Newfoundland
- Caves and Mines in Newfoundland
- Arts and Crafts in Newfoundland