Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Newfoundland there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
Newfoundland is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape…Newfoundland is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Newfoundland inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are 23
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Newfoundland
- Waterparks in Newfoundland
- Zoos in Newfoundland
- Tours in Newfoundland
- Indoor Play in Newfoundland
- Museums in Newfoundland
- National Parks / Natural World in Newfoundland
- Things to do for Active Kids in Newfoundland
- Historical Attractions in Newfoundland
- Transport Attractions in Newfoundland
- RV/Campsite in Newfoundland
- Skiing in Newfoundland
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Newfoundland
- Caves and Mines in Newfoundland
- Arts and Crafts in Newfoundland