If you know your kids will love Canada’s most culturally AND physically diverse region, then British Columbia is the place to be! Kids will just love exploring the mountains, lakes, cities…and all the fun in between!
Did you think B.C was an amusement park mecca? Just head to attractions such as the mysterious Enchanted Forest, and the very younger kid friendly Playland Amusement Park.
As for animals, not only is there Greater Vancouver Zoo, but also very cool and unique attractions like Honeyland Canada where kids can explore the world of bees, or the Capilano Salmon Hatchery which has well…salmon!
BC has an amazing coastline, so get out onto the water! Prince of Whales Watching and Harbor Air Seaplanes are just some of the amazing trips to be had. The province is also home to AMAZING museums – from the history Burnaby Village Museum, to the very smooth Royal London Wax Museum! Art, history, culture, transport….take your pick!
And of course, it’s BC – the GREAT outdoors! Glacier National Park, Kootenay National Park…helicopters, skiing, hiking, climbing, kakaying…so many things to do with kids!
There are so many fun things to do in New Westminster with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 152
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Westminster
- Waterparks in New Westminster
- Zoos in New Westminster
- Tours in New Westminster
- Indoor Play in New Westminster
- Museums in New Westminster
- National Parks / Natural World in New Westminster
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Westminster
- Historical Attractions in New Westminster
- Transport Attractions in New Westminster
- RV/Campsite in New Westminster
- Skiing in New Westminster
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Westminster
- Caves and Mines in New Westminster
- Arts and Crafts in New Westminster