Campings is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to New Brunswick, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
New Brunswick is a great place to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in New Brunswick for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are 43
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Brunswick
- Waterparks in New Brunswick
- Zoos in New Brunswick
- Tours in New Brunswick
- Indoor Play in New Brunswick
- Museums in New Brunswick
- National Parks / Natural World in New Brunswick
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Brunswick
- Historical Attractions in New Brunswick
- Transport Attractions in New Brunswick
- RV/Campsite in New Brunswick
- Skiing in New Brunswick
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Brunswick
- Caves and Mines in New Brunswick
- Arts and Crafts in New Brunswick