Trains, planes and automobiles in Ontario for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Mississauga, Ontario!
Mississauga has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Mississauga!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Mississauga with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 189
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Mississauga
- Waterparks in Mississauga
- Zoos in Mississauga
- Tours in Mississauga
- Indoor Play in Mississauga
- Museums in Mississauga
- National Parks / Natural World in Mississauga
- Things to do for Active Kids in Mississauga
- Historical Attractions in Mississauga
- Transport Attractions in Mississauga
- RV/Campsite in Mississauga
- Skiing in Mississauga
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Mississauga
- Caves and Mines in Mississauga
- Arts and Crafts in Mississauga