Would you rather…explore a secret bunker, step back in time and experience life as a pioneer, explore caves and mine for gemstones, feast in the 11th century, or enjoy a rodeo at a fun fair?
Can’t decide? You don’t have to – they are ALL in Ontario!
From amazing cities, quaint country towns to incredible wonders of the world (Niagara Falls anyone?) – Ontario is an incredible place to visit with kids!
That secret bunker? Diefenbunker Canadas Cold War Museum was built to protect from attacks and is now a fascinating museum. Experience pioneer life 200 years ago with attractions like Champlain Trails Museum and Lang Pioneer Village Museum. Scenic Caves Nature Adventures can take you deep underground (and also high up in the trees!), and that 11th century feast? Only Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament! King Phillippe awaits!
Then get your kicks at Western Fair with that super fun rodeo!
Snow activities, zoos, farms, museums, indoor play…the list is endless! Ontario? Ontari-GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Mississauga with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 197
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Mississauga
- Waterparks in Mississauga
- Zoos in Mississauga
- Tours in Mississauga
- Indoor Play in Mississauga
- Museums in Mississauga
- National Parks / Natural World in Mississauga
- Things to do for Active Kids in Mississauga
- Historical Attractions in Mississauga
- Transport Attractions in Mississauga
- RV/Campsite in Mississauga
- Skiing in Mississauga
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Mississauga
- Caves and Mines in Mississauga
- Arts and Crafts in Mississauga