Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Mississauga, Ontario why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in Ontario where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Ontario…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Mississauga with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 197
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Mississauga
- Waterparks in Mississauga
- Zoos in Mississauga
- Tours in Mississauga
- Indoor Play in Mississauga
- Museums in Mississauga
- National Parks / Natural World in Mississauga
- Things to do for Active Kids in Mississauga
- Historical Attractions in Mississauga
- Transport Attractions in Mississauga
- RV/Campsite in Mississauga
- Skiing in Mississauga
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Mississauga
- Caves and Mines in Mississauga
- Arts and Crafts in Mississauga