The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Mississauga has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Mississauga, Ontario offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Mississauga itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Mississauga with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 189
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Mississauga
- Waterparks in Mississauga
- Zoos in Mississauga
- Tours in Mississauga
- Indoor Play in Mississauga
- Museums in Mississauga
- National Parks / Natural World in Mississauga
- Things to do for Active Kids in Mississauga
- Historical Attractions in Mississauga
- Transport Attractions in Mississauga
- RV/Campsite in Mississauga
- Skiing in Mississauga
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Mississauga
- Caves and Mines in Mississauga
- Arts and Crafts in Mississauga