Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Mississauga, Ontario, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in Ontario you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Mississauga…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Mississauga with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 189
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Mississauga
- Waterparks in Mississauga
- Zoos in Mississauga
- Tours in Mississauga
- Indoor Play in Mississauga
- Museums in Mississauga
- National Parks / Natural World in Mississauga
- Things to do for Active Kids in Mississauga
- Historical Attractions in Mississauga
- Transport Attractions in Mississauga
- RV/Campsite in Mississauga
- Skiing in Mississauga
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Mississauga
- Caves and Mines in Mississauga
- Arts and Crafts in Mississauga