The VERY tasty sounding Maple Creek in Saskatchewan is a great place to spend the day with kids. There is SO much history there, and there are so many things for kids to explore and take in. It’s also a beautiful part of the province!
Get lost in the history of this amazing town. The Fort Walsh National Historic Site lets you take guided tours of the forts buildings, and the mysterious St. Victor Petroglyphs Provincial Park has carvings which lead back to people who lived on these plains hundreds of years ago – but the rest is unknown!
Let’s go to school! No, not todays school – the Jasper Cultural and Historical Centre is an old 1910 school which still continues to educate, just in a different way, and Wood Mountain Post Provincial Park tells you stories of those from infamous thieves and cattle rustlers. Didn’t we tell you there was amazing history in Maple Creek!
Better have pancakes for breakfast – it’s maple time!
There are so many fun things to do in Maple Creek with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 7
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Maple Creek
- Waterparks in Maple Creek
- Zoos in Maple Creek
- Tours in Maple Creek
- Indoor Play in Maple Creek
- Museums in Maple Creek
- National Parks / Natural World in Maple Creek
- Things to do for Active Kids in Maple Creek
- Historical Attractions in Maple Creek
- Transport Attractions in Maple Creek
- RV/Campsite in Maple Creek
- Skiing in Maple Creek
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Maple Creek
- Caves and Mines in Maple Creek
- Arts and Crafts in Maple Creek