Trains, planes and automobiles in Manitoba for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Manitoba!
Manitoba has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Manitoba!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo…off we go!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Manitoba
- Waterparks in Manitoba
- Zoos in Manitoba
- Tours in Manitoba
- Indoor Play in Manitoba
- Museums in Manitoba
- National Parks / Natural World in Manitoba
- Things to do for Active Kids in Manitoba
- Historical Attractions in Manitoba
- Transport Attractions in Manitoba
- RV/Campsite in Manitoba
- Skiing in Manitoba
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Manitoba
- Caves and Mines in Manitoba
- Arts and Crafts in Manitoba