Nova Scotia is PACKED full of zoos, parks, museums, historic attractions and well, just plain FUN things to do with kids!
Ever heard of the Tidal Bore? No? Well in Nova Scotia you will – it’s one of the most unique attractions in the country! Companies such as Tidal Bore Adventures can take you out and show you this very awesome feat of nature.
It’s Nova Scotia, so you won’t be short of water activities! Head out with lovely locals such as Pirates Cove Whale and Seabird Cruises which depart from a sweet and authentic fishing village.
Spend those rainy days in the museums, which cover a range of subjects such as the Atlantic Canada Aviation Museum, the Gaelic Highland Village Museum, or the ever-evolving (just like our planet) Museum of Natural History.
Get your fun park on with theme parks such as the very family friendly Magic Valley, or Atlantic Play Land. Maybe you want to take the kids to the 50 acres Oaklawn Farm Zoo? They will go home with new friends!
Did you know you can also go skiing Nova Scotia? We told you there were plenty of fun things to do with kids!
There are so many fun things to do in Maitland Bridge with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 39
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Maitland Bridge
- Waterparks in Maitland Bridge
- Zoos in Maitland Bridge
- Tours in Maitland Bridge
- Indoor Play in Maitland Bridge
- Museums in Maitland Bridge
- National Parks / Natural World in Maitland Bridge
- Things to do for Active Kids in Maitland Bridge
- Historical Attractions in Maitland Bridge
- Transport Attractions in Maitland Bridge
- RV/Campsite in Maitland Bridge
- Skiing in Maitland Bridge
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Maitland Bridge
- Caves and Mines in Maitland Bridge
- Arts and Crafts in Maitland Bridge