Trains, planes and automobiles in Saskatchewan for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Lloydminster, Saskatchewan!
Lloydminster has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Lloydminster!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Lloydminster with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 10
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lloydminster
- Waterparks in Lloydminster
- Zoos in Lloydminster
- Tours in Lloydminster
- Indoor Play in Lloydminster
- Museums in Lloydminster
- National Parks / Natural World in Lloydminster
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lloydminster
- Historical Attractions in Lloydminster
- Transport Attractions in Lloydminster
- RV/Campsite in Lloydminster
- Skiing in Lloydminster
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lloydminster
- Caves and Mines in Lloydminster
- Arts and Crafts in Lloydminster