Camping is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to Newfoundland, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Lewisporte is a great city to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Lewisporte for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are so many fun things to do in Lewisporte with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 7
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lewisporte
- Waterparks in Lewisporte
- Zoos in Lewisporte
- Tours in Lewisporte
- Indoor Play in Lewisporte
- Museums in Lewisporte
- National Parks / Natural World in Lewisporte
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lewisporte
- Historical Attractions in Lewisporte
- Transport Attractions in Lewisporte
- RV/Campsite in Lewisporte
- Skiing in Lewisporte
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lewisporte
- Caves and Mines in Lewisporte
- Arts and Crafts in Lewisporte