You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Lewisporte, Newfoundland!)
Lewisporte is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this Newfoundland city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Lewisporte’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Lewisporte when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Lewisporte with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 7
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lewisporte
- Waterparks in Lewisporte
- Zoos in Lewisporte
- Tours in Lewisporte
- Indoor Play in Lewisporte
- Museums in Lewisporte
- National Parks / Natural World in Lewisporte
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lewisporte
- Historical Attractions in Lewisporte
- Transport Attractions in Lewisporte
- RV/Campsite in Lewisporte
- Skiing in Lewisporte
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lewisporte
- Caves and Mines in Lewisporte
- Arts and Crafts in Lewisporte