A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Kitchener, Ontario, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this Ontario city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Kitchener…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Kitchener with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 192
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kitchener
- Waterparks in Kitchener
- Zoos in Kitchener
- Tours in Kitchener
- Indoor Play in Kitchener
- Museums in Kitchener
- National Parks / Natural World in Kitchener
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kitchener
- Historical Attractions in Kitchener
- Transport Attractions in Kitchener
- RV/Campsite in Kitchener
- Skiing in Kitchener
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kitchener
- Caves and Mines in Kitchener
- Arts and Crafts in Kitchener