Would you rather…explore a secret bunker, step back in time and experience life as a pioneer, explore caves and mine for gemstones, feast in the 11th century, or enjoy a rodeo at a fun fair?
Can’t decide? You don’t have to – they are ALL in Ontario!
From amazing cities, quaint country towns to incredible wonders of the world (Niagara Falls anyone?) – Ontario is an incredible place to visit with kids!
That secret bunker? Diefenbunker Canadas Cold War Museum was built to protect from attacks and is now a fascinating museum. Experience pioneer life 200 years ago with attractions like Champlain Trails Museum and Lang Pioneer Village Museum. Scenic Caves Nature Adventures can take you deep underground (and also high up in the trees!), and that 11th century feast? Only Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament! King Phillippe awaits!
Then get your kicks at Western Fair with that super fun rodeo!
Snow activities, zoos, farms, museums, indoor play…the list is endless! Ontario? Ontari-GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Kingsville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 17
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kingsville
- Waterparks in Kingsville
- Zoos in Kingsville
- Tours in Kingsville
- Indoor Play in Kingsville
- Museums in Kingsville
- National Parks / Natural World in Kingsville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kingsville
- Historical Attractions in Kingsville
- Transport Attractions in Kingsville
- RV/Campsite in Kingsville
- Skiing in Kingsville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kingsville
- Caves and Mines in Kingsville
- Arts and Crafts in Kingsville