You couldn’t get more charming if you tried! Prince Edward Island – or PEI as it’s affectionately known – is a beautiful, sweet and idyllic province to visit with the kids.
Spend the day on beautiful sandy beaches, and play in the clear ocean water. Visit historic with places like Wyatt Historic House Museum, where you begin your journey in the 19th century! You can even explore where literature comes to life at Avonlea Village! (Bonus points for spotting Anne in her Green Gables!)
Need a challenge? PEI is full of fun challenges, like Belfast Corn Maze! How long will it take you to get out!?
Think PEI is all calm though? Think again! With Sandpit Cavendish Beach you can check out the views from the top of the very awesome roller coaster! Maybe you want to take the plunge at Shining Water? (They also have a very sweet farm too!)
PEI really is your own private playground! It’s a beautiful part of Canada and incredibly family friendly. Don’t forget to try the ice-cream!
There are so many fun things to do in Kensington with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 29
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kensington
- Waterparks in Kensington
- Zoos in Kensington
- Tours in Kensington
- Indoor Play in Kensington
- Museums in Kensington
- National Parks / Natural World in Kensington
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kensington
- Historical Attractions in Kensington
- Transport Attractions in Kensington
- RV/Campsite in Kensington
- Skiing in Kensington
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kensington
- Caves and Mines in Kensington
- Arts and Crafts in Kensington