The Yukon is an incredibly magical place. The stunning mountains, the rich history, the clear as crystal lakes, and the fascinating wildlife, all come together to create one of the most unique places to visit with kids!
There is so much wildlife to be seen, but to guarantee a sighting take the kids to places like Yukon Wildlife Preserve, where they can learn all about them too.
In 1896 gold was discovered in the klondike area, and it changed forever! Kids will just LOVE exploring a true frontier, where they can really embrace the history with Goldbottom Mine Tours the Dawson City Museum and the oldest building in Whitehorse - the Old Log Church Museum!
To really get an understanding of the sheer size of the Yukon, you can’t go past transport tours. The unique experience of the Klondike Spirit Paddleboat or the once-in-a-lifetime journey on the White Pass Railroad are not to be missed. Kids will love sitting back and taking it all in!
A destination that might not be high on the family list, but one that could provide the more memorable adventures the family will ever have! A truly unique and historical experience.
There are so many fun things to do in Haines Junction with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 15
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Haines Junction
- Waterparks in Haines Junction
- Zoos in Haines Junction
- Tours in Haines Junction
- Indoor Play in Haines Junction
- Museums in Haines Junction
- National Parks / Natural World in Haines Junction
- Things to do for Active Kids in Haines Junction
- Historical Attractions in Haines Junction
- Transport Attractions in Haines Junction
- RV/Campsite in Haines Junction
- Skiing in Haines Junction
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Haines Junction
- Caves and Mines in Haines Junction
- Arts and Crafts in Haines Junction