Nova Scotia is PACKED full of zoos, parks, museums, historic attractions and well, just plain FUN things to do with kids!
Ever heard of the Tidal Bore? No? Well in Nova Scotia you will – it’s one of the most unique attractions in the country! Companies such as Tidal Bore Adventures can take you out and show you this very awesome feat of nature.
It’s Nova Scotia, so you won’t be short of water activities! Head out with lovely locals such as Pirates Cove Whale and Seabird Cruises which depart from a sweet and authentic fishing village.
Spend those rainy days in the museums, which cover a range of subjects such as the Atlantic Canada Aviation Museum, the Gaelic Highland Village Museum, or the ever-evolving (just like our planet) Museum of Natural History.
Get your fun park on with theme parks such as the very family friendly Magic Valley, or Atlantic Play Land. Maybe you want to take the kids to the 50 acres Oaklawn Farm Zoo? They will go home with new friends!
Did you know you can also go skiing Nova Scotia? We told you there were plenty of fun things to do with kids!
There are so many fun things to do in Granville Ferry with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 33
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Granville Ferry
- Waterparks in Granville Ferry
- Zoos in Granville Ferry
- Tours in Granville Ferry
- Indoor Play in Granville Ferry
- Museums in Granville Ferry
- National Parks / Natural World in Granville Ferry
- Things to do for Active Kids in Granville Ferry
- Historical Attractions in Granville Ferry
- Transport Attractions in Granville Ferry
- RV/Campsite in Granville Ferry
- Skiing in Granville Ferry
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Granville Ferry
- Caves and Mines in Granville Ferry
- Arts and Crafts in Granville Ferry