A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Glovertown, Newfoundland, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this Newfoundland city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Glovertown…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Glovertown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 17
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Glovertown
- Waterparks in Glovertown
- Zoos in Glovertown
- Tours in Glovertown
- Indoor Play in Glovertown
- Museums in Glovertown
- National Parks / Natural World in Glovertown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Glovertown
- Historical Attractions in Glovertown
- Transport Attractions in Glovertown
- RV/Campsite in Glovertown
- Skiing in Glovertown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Glovertown
- Caves and Mines in Glovertown
- Arts and Crafts in Glovertown