Grasslands, farms, forest…and FUN! Saskatchewan is an incredible place with so much character – it’s the badlands of Canada.
And yes – with badlands of course comes both history…and DINOSAURS! The T Rex Discovery Center is a great way for kids to get their dino fix, whilst the province is home to so many other great museums like the Royal Saskatchewan Museum and Saskatchewan Science Center.
What’s that sound? Only the incredible wilderness calling you! From Grasslands National Park with hikes and wildlife, to the activity filled provincial parks like Blackstrap and Buffalo Pound, the Saskatchewan outdoors couldn’t get any better for a family getaway.
Those active kids still want more? Good thing you’re in Saskatchewan! In true badlands style, there are ranches a-plenty such as Beaver Creek Ranch and Willow Creek Guest Ranch. There are also amazing adventure centers such as Blue Mountain Outdoor Adventure Center with zip lines, paintball and skiing!
Did we mention Saskatchewan is also home to the sunniest town in Canada – it keeps getting better!
There are so many fun things to do in Frenchman Butte with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 11
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Frenchman Butte
- Waterparks in Frenchman Butte
- Zoos in Frenchman Butte
- Tours in Frenchman Butte
- Indoor Play in Frenchman Butte
- Museums in Frenchman Butte
- National Parks / Natural World in Frenchman Butte
- Things to do for Active Kids in Frenchman Butte
- Historical Attractions in Frenchman Butte
- Transport Attractions in Frenchman Butte
- RV/Campsite in Frenchman Butte
- Skiing in Frenchman Butte
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Frenchman Butte
- Caves and Mines in Frenchman Butte
- Arts and Crafts in Frenchman Butte