Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Fredericton, New Brunswick why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in New Brunswick where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in New Brunswick…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Fredericton with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 23
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fredericton
- Waterparks in Fredericton
- Zoos in Fredericton
- Tours in Fredericton
- Indoor Play in Fredericton
- Museums in Fredericton
- National Parks / Natural World in Fredericton
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fredericton
- Historical Attractions in Fredericton
- Transport Attractions in Fredericton
- RV/Campsite in Fredericton
- Skiing in Fredericton
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fredericton
- Caves and Mines in Fredericton
- Arts and Crafts in Fredericton