It’s Indoor Play time in Fredericton, New Brunswick!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this New Brunswick city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Fredericton is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Fredericton with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 25
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fredericton
- Waterparks in Fredericton
- Zoos in Fredericton
- Tours in Fredericton
- Indoor Play in Fredericton
- Museums in Fredericton
- National Parks / Natural World in Fredericton
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fredericton
- Historical Attractions in Fredericton
- Transport Attractions in Fredericton
- RV/Campsite in Fredericton
- Skiing in Fredericton
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fredericton
- Caves and Mines in Fredericton
- Arts and Crafts in Fredericton