Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Fredericton, New Brunswick there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
New Brunswick is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Fredericton is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Fredericton inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Fredericton with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 25
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fredericton
- Waterparks in Fredericton
- Zoos in Fredericton
- Tours in Fredericton
- Indoor Play in Fredericton
- Museums in Fredericton
- National Parks / Natural World in Fredericton
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fredericton
- Historical Attractions in Fredericton
- Transport Attractions in Fredericton
- RV/Campsite in Fredericton
- Skiing in Fredericton
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fredericton
- Caves and Mines in Fredericton
- Arts and Crafts in Fredericton