New Brunswick’s capital is a beautiful cultural and heritage centre that really is a natural playground for kids (and for kids who love those crunchy colorful fall leaves - it’s one of the best places to experience them!)
Fredericton is incredibly family-friendly. It’s sweet, it’s charming, and there are so many things to do with kids you will be spoilt for choice!
With such a strong history, you won’t be surprised to know that there are amazing museums for kids to visit! From the Fredericton Region Museum, to the School Days Museum (how does school life back in history compare now!?) - kids will love learning all about the past of this beautiful town.
Fredericton brings out the creativity in everyone, and there are plenty of places for kids to explore their creative side, such as Clay Cafe - get those little hands messy! Active kids are covered with activities like Kingswood Park with bowling and lazer tag, and those inquisitive minds will love Science East - perfect for kids of all ages!
Oh yes - there are ghosts too! We’re not kidding! And tours like Calithumpians Haunted Hikes will introduce kids to the city’s other residents….BOO!
There are so many fun things to do in Fredericton with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 25
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fredericton
- Waterparks in Fredericton
- Zoos in Fredericton
- Tours in Fredericton
- Indoor Play in Fredericton
- Museums in Fredericton
- National Parks / Natural World in Fredericton
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fredericton
- Historical Attractions in Fredericton
- Transport Attractions in Fredericton
- RV/Campsite in Fredericton
- Skiing in Fredericton
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fredericton
- Caves and Mines in Fredericton
- Arts and Crafts in Fredericton