If you know your kids will love Canada’s most culturally AND physically diverse region, then British Columbia is the place to be! Kids will just love exploring the mountains, lakes, cities…and all the fun in between!
Did you think B.C was an amusement park mecca? Just head to attractions such as the mysterious Enchanted Forest, and the very younger kid friendly Playland Amusement Park.
As for animals, not only is there Greater Vancouver Zoo, but also very cool and unique attractions like Honeyland Canada where kids can explore the world of bees, or the Capilano Salmon Hatchery which has well…salmon!
BC has an amazing coastline, so get out onto the water! Prince of Whales Watching and Harbor Air Seaplanes are just some of the amazing trips to be had. The province is also home to AMAZING museums – from the history Burnaby Village Museum, to the very smooth Royal London Wax Museum! Art, history, culture, transport….take your pick!
And of course, it’s BC – the GREAT outdoors! Glacier National Park, Kootenay National Park…helicopters, skiing, hiking, climbing, kakaying…so many things to do with kids!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort St. James with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 7
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort St. James
- Waterparks in Fort St. James
- Zoos in Fort St. James
- Tours in Fort St. James
- Indoor Play in Fort St. James
- Museums in Fort St. James
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort St. James
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort St. James
- Historical Attractions in Fort St. James
- Transport Attractions in Fort St. James
- RV/Campsite in Fort St. James
- Skiing in Fort St. James
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort St. James
- Caves and Mines in Fort St. James
- Arts and Crafts in Fort St. James