Would you rather…explore a secret bunker, step back in time and experience life as a pioneer, explore caves and mine for gemstones, feast in the 11th century, or enjoy a rodeo at a fun fair?
Can’t decide? You don’t have to – they are ALL in Ontario!
From amazing cities, quaint country towns to incredible wonders of the world (Niagara Falls anyone?) – Ontario is an incredible place to visit with kids!
That secret bunker? Diefenbunker Canadas Cold War Museum was built to protect from attacks and is now a fascinating museum. Experience pioneer life 200 years ago with attractions like Champlain Trails Museum and Lang Pioneer Village Museum. Scenic Caves Nature Adventures can take you deep underground (and also high up in the trees!), and that 11th century feast? Only Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament! King Phillippe awaits!
Then get your kicks at Western Fair with that super fun rodeo!
Snow activities, zoos, farms, museums, indoor play…the list is endless! Ontario? Ontari-GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Deep River with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 18
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Deep River
- Waterparks in Deep River
- Zoos in Deep River
- Tours in Deep River
- Indoor Play in Deep River
- Museums in Deep River
- National Parks / Natural World in Deep River
- Things to do for Active Kids in Deep River
- Historical Attractions in Deep River
- Transport Attractions in Deep River
- RV/Campsite in Deep River
- Skiing in Deep River
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Deep River
- Caves and Mines in Deep River
- Arts and Crafts in Deep River