If you know your kids will love Canada’s most culturally AND physically diverse region, then British Columbia is the place to be! Kids will just love exploring the mountains, lakes, cities…and all the fun in between!
Did you think B.C was an amusement park mecca? Just head to attractions such as the mysterious Enchanted Forest, and the very younger kid friendly Playland Amusement Park.
As for animals, not only is there Greater Vancouver Zoo, but also very cool and unique attractions like Honeyland Canada where kids can explore the world of bees, or the Capilano Salmon Hatchery which has well…salmon!
BC has an amazing coastline, so get out onto the water! Prince of Whales Watching and Harbor Air Seaplanes are just some of the amazing trips to be had. The province is also home to AMAZING museums – from the history Burnaby Village Museum, to the very smooth Royal London Wax Museum! Art, history, culture, transport….take your pick!
And of course, it’s BC – the GREAT outdoors! Glacier National Park, Kootenay National Park…helicopters, skiing, hiking, climbing, kakaying…so many things to do with kids!
There are so many fun things to do in Dawson Creek with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 4
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Dawson Creek
- Waterparks in Dawson Creek
- Zoos in Dawson Creek
- Tours in Dawson Creek
- Indoor Play in Dawson Creek
- Museums in Dawson Creek
- National Parks / Natural World in Dawson Creek
- Things to do for Active Kids in Dawson Creek
- Historical Attractions in Dawson Creek
- Transport Attractions in Dawson Creek
- RV/Campsite in Dawson Creek
- Skiing in Dawson Creek
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Dawson Creek
- Caves and Mines in Dawson Creek
- Arts and Crafts in Dawson Creek