“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Dawson City, Yukon Territory there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing Yukon Territory city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Dawson City, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Dawson City!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Dawson City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 5
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Dawson City
- Waterparks in Dawson City
- Zoos in Dawson City
- Tours in Dawson City
- Indoor Play in Dawson City
- Museums in Dawson City
- National Parks / Natural World in Dawson City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Dawson City
- Historical Attractions in Dawson City
- Transport Attractions in Dawson City
- RV/Campsite in Dawson City
- Skiing in Dawson City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Dawson City
- Caves and Mines in Dawson City
- Arts and Crafts in Dawson City