The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Dawson City has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Dawson City, Yukon Territory offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Dawson City itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Dawson City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 5
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Dawson City
- Waterparks in Dawson City
- Zoos in Dawson City
- Tours in Dawson City
- Indoor Play in Dawson City
- Museums in Dawson City
- National Parks / Natural World in Dawson City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Dawson City
- Historical Attractions in Dawson City
- Transport Attractions in Dawson City
- RV/Campsite in Dawson City
- Skiing in Dawson City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Dawson City
- Caves and Mines in Dawson City
- Arts and Crafts in Dawson City