You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Dawson City, Yukon Territory!)
Dawson City is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this Yukon Territory city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Dawson City’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Dawson City when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Dawson City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 5
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Dawson City
- Waterparks in Dawson City
- Zoos in Dawson City
- Tours in Dawson City
- Indoor Play in Dawson City
- Museums in Dawson City
- National Parks / Natural World in Dawson City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Dawson City
- Historical Attractions in Dawson City
- Transport Attractions in Dawson City
- RV/Campsite in Dawson City
- Skiing in Dawson City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Dawson City
- Caves and Mines in Dawson City
- Arts and Crafts in Dawson City