It’s Indoor Play time in Chilliwack, British Columbia!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Pacific Province city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Chilliwack is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Chilliwack with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 164
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chilliwack
- Waterparks in Chilliwack
- Zoos in Chilliwack
- Tours in Chilliwack
- Indoor Play in Chilliwack
- Museums in Chilliwack
- National Parks / Natural World in Chilliwack
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chilliwack
- Historical Attractions in Chilliwack
- Transport Attractions in Chilliwack
- RV/Campsite in Chilliwack
- Skiing in Chilliwack
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chilliwack
- Caves and Mines in Chilliwack
- Arts and Crafts in Chilliwack