“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Bouctouche, New Brunswick there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing New Brunswick city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Bouctouche, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Bouctouche!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Bouctouche with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 43
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bouctouche
- Waterparks in Bouctouche
- Zoos in Bouctouche
- Tours in Bouctouche
- Indoor Play in Bouctouche
- Museums in Bouctouche
- National Parks / Natural World in Bouctouche
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bouctouche
- Historical Attractions in Bouctouche
- Transport Attractions in Bouctouche
- RV/Campsite in Bouctouche
- Skiing in Bouctouche
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bouctouche
- Caves and Mines in Bouctouche
- Arts and Crafts in Bouctouche