New Brunswick has so much history, and so much incredible nature to explore, you can easily go every day experiencing something NEW! (After all you can’t spell New Brunswick without n…well, you get it!)
A museum where you can take part in fishing camping for kids – just like at the Atlantic Salmon Museum? That’s new! Hand’s on science fun whilst at an aquarium (like Huntsman Marine Science Center) – that’s new!
Creepy and spooky after dark haunted tours (like with Calithumpians Haunted Hikes?) That’s BOO! Sorry – that’s new! Exploring bogs, marshes, rivers and lagoons? (Like in Kouchibouguac National Park?) That’s new!
Exploring towering cliffs, tumbling waterfalls AND the highest tides in the WORLD (Like with Fundy Trail Parkway?) That’s new! (And pretty awesome!)
Discovering the fascinating Acadian history with Village Historique Acadien? That’s new!
There are so many things to do with kids in New Brunswick, you will always find something new!
There are so many fun things to do in Bouctouche with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 41
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bouctouche
- Waterparks in Bouctouche
- Zoos in Bouctouche
- Tours in Bouctouche
- Indoor Play in Bouctouche
- Museums in Bouctouche
- National Parks / Natural World in Bouctouche
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bouctouche
- Historical Attractions in Bouctouche
- Transport Attractions in Bouctouche
- RV/Campsite in Bouctouche
- Skiing in Bouctouche
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bouctouche
- Caves and Mines in Bouctouche
- Arts and Crafts in Bouctouche