You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Bouctouche, New Brunswick!)
Bouctouche is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this New Brunswick city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Bouctouche’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Bouctouche when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Bouctouche with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 41
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bouctouche
- Waterparks in Bouctouche
- Zoos in Bouctouche
- Tours in Bouctouche
- Indoor Play in Bouctouche
- Museums in Bouctouche
- National Parks / Natural World in Bouctouche
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bouctouche
- Historical Attractions in Bouctouche
- Transport Attractions in Bouctouche
- RV/Campsite in Bouctouche
- Skiing in Bouctouche
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bouctouche
- Caves and Mines in Bouctouche
- Arts and Crafts in Bouctouche